Restore a Back-up job
Below you will find an easy 9 step instruction how to restore a backup job you made on Synology NAS. Just follow the steps below, and your data will be back soon!
1. Login on your Synology NAS, go to the admin menu, and choose: Backup and restore.
2. Select the backup job you need to restore, and select Restore.
3. Start the wizard by clicking on “Next”.
4. Select the existing task on the server you want to restore and click on Next
5. The server will show the Folder that holds the data. Click on “Next”.
6 Select the folder or folders within the job, you need to restore, and click on “Next“.
7 Optional: select the applications you need to restore here, and click Next
8 Check and confirm settings.(Double check! After choosing Apply the restore process will start.) Click on “Apply”
9. The restore process will take some time; depending on bandwith and total data, from minutes to several hours. After the process is finished you will read: “Network restoration: successful.”.